Water Tanks Sizes and Capacities
DIAMETER: 3.88m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 26,067GALLONS: 5,734
DIAMETER: 4.86m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 40,730GALLONS: 8,959
DIAMETER: 5.83m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 58,651GALLONS: 12,902
DIAMETER: 6.80m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 79,831GALLONS: 17,560
DIAMETER: 7.77m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 104,269GALLONS: 22,936
DIAMETER: 8.74m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 131,966GALLONS: 29,028
DIAMETER: 9.71m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 162,921GALLONS: 35,838
DIAMETER: 10.68m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 197,134GALLONS: 43,363
DIAMETER: 11.65m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 234,606GALLONS: 51,606
DIAMETER: 12.62m HEIGHT: 2.2m LITRES: 275,336GALLONS: 60,565
DIAMETER: 11.65m HEIGHT: 2.9m LITRES: 309,253GALLONS: 68,026
DIAMETER: 12.62m HEIGHT: 2.9m LITRES: 362,943GALLONS: 79,836
Steel Rain Water Tanks By Kingspan Rhino
The Kingspan range of steel rain water tanks are suitable for domestic, commercial and rural water supply applications.
Built tough with genuine Australian BlueScope ZINCALUME® steel and are available in the full range of COLORBOND® colours. All tanks come with a long-lasting, reinforced food grade 7-layer liner to keep your water fresh.
If you are looking for a water tank between 26000 litres to 360000 litres, the range of Kingspan Rhino will meet your needs.
Since 1934, we have manufactured quality, long-lasting water tanks and accessories. Backed by a 20 year conditional warranty, an Australian made Kingspan Rhino water tank is the ideal solution for your rainwater harvesting and bore water storage needs.
Rhino Steel Water Tank Features and Inclusions
The key features/inclusions of our steel rainwater tanks include:
- Maximum durability – corrugated steel wall and roof sheets
- Steel roof trusses fabricated from Hot-Dipped Galvanised steel
- 7 layer food-grade liner made within our own factory
- 20-year Kingspan Rhino conditional warranty
- Can be fitted with fire fittings for fire protection water tank needs
- Magnesium anodes for protection against corrosion
- Installed on-site
- Generous inclusions
Advantages of Steel Water Tanks
- Strong and robust – steel rain water tanks are extremely durable and can be configured with various add-ons to suit your water needs
- Suitable for fire protection needs – the durable nature of our steel water tank means that it can be fitted with your local council’s or fire authority’s required fire fittings
- Liner can be replaced – tank liners can be replaced without the need to replace the whole tank as long as the tank is structurally sound
Proudly Serving Australia For Over 25 Years
Kingspan Rhino water tank is one of Australia’s leading steel water tank manufacturer. Our water tanks are trusted by Australia’s rural communities and businesses for their water security needs.
Synonymous with rural Australia’s scenery, and with thousands of tanks installed throughout Australia, you are bound to drive past one of our water tanks in rural Australia.